Saturday, September 22, 2018

Altenew Climbing Clematis Rectangle Fine Frames Card



Altenew is a fabulous company and I'm so enthralled to buy their fabulous products!!! Here is another Thank You card to send to my awesome friends who are bringing me meals after last week's foot surgery (EPF) since I can't put weight on it till October!!! So I made this with my foot straight up and me laying down!!! Of course I used my remarkable MISTI tool of course!!!!! Really helped even hold the fine frames in place after putting glue on them!! I did get up and used my Spellbinders Platinum 6 to die cut everything though. ;)
Here's what I used:
Altenew Cherry Blossom Mini Ink Cubes
Altenew Tropical Forest Mini Cube ink set
Altenew Climbing Clematis Stamp & Die Bundle
Altenew Fine Frames Retangle dies (The Circles and Retangle bundle is on special today, btw)
Mirror Gold and Neenah White Cardstock
MISTI
Small Tip Glue Applicator and tip

I layered the color inks with the Layering flower stamps on my MISTI starting with the lightest and moving to the darkest. Did likewise for the leaves as well. Die cut the images out, and the Fine Frames. Arranged on my card and held them on my MISTI with the magnets till I liked where to place everything. Then with my Small tip Glue tool I carefully placed all of them in place. Hoping to feel better to keep making more of these but as we all know, we have good days and bad days, and I have a couple of bad days, unfortunately. So grateful for my family and friends taking care of me!!!
Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Altenew Challenge Featuring Altenew products while they showcase their new Exclusive stamp from Altenew

No comments:

Post a Comment