Sunday, June 3, 2018

Atlenew Balloon Card




Using Altenew Baby Balloon stamp and die set, I chose to play along with the Color Throwdown and make a card to send to my son!
I first stamped the balloon outline with my Misti tool. After the stamping, I shaded with my Copic markers to add depth. Colors used: R29, R39, B99, YR21, YR31, C1. Using my Platinum 6, I die cut the balloon out, as well as the Fine Circles die and Miss You die. I played with all the images until I was satisfied with the way they all lined up!! Tonic Nuvo Crystal drops in English Mustard and Blue were added for interest.
Hope you enjoy it!
Challenges:
The Daily Color Challenge: Day 3
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes-I'm #514
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Masculine-I'm #240
Word Art Wednesday #336-337 -I'm #269
Color Throwdown #495

3 comments:

  1. A lovely design using those pretty colors. He's sure to appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete