Thursday, June 14, 2018

Aall & Create Feather Card 2

Had to use that Aall & Create Stamp set #11 one more time for the #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge for Day 13. And then I turned it into a little notebook using the Webster's Pages polka dot personal notebook after splashing some Gansai yellow gold onto the violet colors. The background was done with blending the Ranger Ink Distress Oxides in Blueprint and Lemonade until I liked the shading. Super black ink was achieved with Tsukinedo Memento Tuxedo Black ink, of course since I used my Copics in BV00, BV02, BV04. Distress Micro Glaze was added to ensure no damage to the piece because it will be in use and may get wet. I then spread a splatter of ZIG Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Colors in yellow gold ink over the top to add shine.The outside die cut was Reverse Confetti's Lacey Scallop Frame Die with a deep color that matched the Blueprint ink. My Platinum 6 was used so as to make it slightly smaller in width to fit the front nicely.
  After gluing all the layers onto the notebook, I decided to add some soft black seam binding adding Gansai gold since it was still on my desk.  Hope you enjoy my inspiration today!

Challenges I am entering:
#thedailymarker30day Coloring Challenge
Simon Monday Challenge: Simon Says Anything But a Card
#neverstopcrafting

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to turn the card into a little notebook! Fun with the polka dots! Thanks for sharing your awesome make with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete