Friday, August 4, 2017

Kennedy Grace Creations Time To Blossom Card

                                    Today I'm sharing a card I made for a sick friend of mine:


                 Today's post is using the same products as before but with a different sketch:
So many times I go blank when I am wanting to make a quick card for someone special. Sketches for cards seems to help me get my mojo in gear and make something so remarkable because of getting my creative juices flowing!! Today's post is using Kennedy Grace Creations Time To Blossom Stamp set, which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink in my Misti tool. Using my Cricut to make a fun shape, and mat, I cut the cute little bracket. The Get well sentiment is from Grace's Little Note Stamp set and fit perfectly!!

For coloring I used the following Copic Sketch Markers: RV04, RV11, RV21, YG06, YG93, YG 95.

 I chose the Pink Passion sequins and even added one small seed bead to the sentiment bracket. Love these mixes just for that reason!

The Papers are Prima Marketing Sparkling Spring, Giselle pattern papers, and deep plum dimpled cartdstock by Bazzill.


I'm over on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog today so stop by and say "hi"!
Beverly
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #294-295

No comments:

Post a Comment