Saturday, July 12, 2014

Clear Scraps Send-It Birthday Card


      Here is an adorable acrylic card for my son's upcoming birthday. I just love how it came out! Supplies used were Clear Scraps Send It Clear Card and DCWV's Birthday Stack in 12x12 and 6x6. I fussy cut a lot of it and added The Twinery twine for the banner affect. The Birthday Wishes is Rubber Café stamped with black ink. The hardest part was hand cutting each of the elements and meticulously matching everything up to lay right. The chocolate icing was made using a Viva Decor' Pearl Pen in brown and adding swirls and layers until it resembled icing. It took a long time to dry, but really made it look so yummy!! #ClearScraps #SendItClearCard #Cupcake #DCWV #SimonSaysStamp #Challenge #PaperCraftersCorner
I am posting this for the following challenges:
Paper Crafter's Corner: Birthday
Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenges: Make it from scratch
Simon Says Stamp Blog Wednesday Challenge: Make it Clear

5 comments:

  1. wow that cupcake is so realistic you did a great job!!! never heard of viva decor pearl pen before, they sound fun. . .think i need to get myself some of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and sweet card! Love the cupcake! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I've got to make an acrylic card! Thanks for the inspiration! I also want a chocolate cupcake! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUMM! Well worth all the trouble! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Beverly. I was trying to guess if the banners were inside or outside when I saw your card at PCC. I love acrylics and your card is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete