Sunday, July 6, 2014

4th of July 2014 Card

Fabulous holiday here in America is our July 4th, Independence Day!  Here is my card for my 2014 Celebration! I used various inks on artist paper, then tore it. Of course it needed the added ribbons. Had bought the stamp a year ago, and finding it was tough. Added the sentiment and the star. Viola! Gathering all the supplies, and getting this uploaded was the hardest part!!
Hope you enjoy it!
Beverly
Challenges: Paper Crafter's Corner Challenge 57

Red carpet Studio: RCS#73

2 comments:

  1. What a festive card! I love the torn paper and the ribbons! Hope you had a wonderful fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ribbons on the side, the tear and the washed colors. great card to RE-VIVE!
    thanks for participating at my throwback Thursday challenge
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete