Saturday, July 18, 2026

49 & Market Cherish Forever Layout









                                            Scrappy Friends Stacy's Tic Tac Toe: Upper left corner to lower right corner. Paint was used to splatter the layout using Deco Art Folk Art white Chalk Paint and a splatter brush. 4 different papers from the Serenity collection for the banners and mat. Hearts are on circle frame as well as the die cut one. 

So many products on this layout: 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Serenity collection including the laser elements, and some of Tranquility cluster elements are the main products. I splattered white chalk paint across all elements of the layout and even the hidden journal card. It was rather funny because I got it all over me, the box, grass and what I was wearing!! After I thought that I had finished cleaning all of it up, my husband came in and said I had splatters on my face too!! I like how the layout came out but even splattering outside, didn't take in the problem of me being so close to the subject!! LOL!!

Other Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Fabulous Florals

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Fun with Paint

July Colorful Options Challenge: Choose one color-BLUE


Word Art Wednesday #760-761






1 comment:

  1. 💙💙💙Love this layout! You nailed the sketched layout perfectly!!! Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Hope you have a great week! ❤️🤍💙🌈🎨Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete