Thursday, December 21, 2023

House Mouse Reindeer Mice Double Z fold

 




Yet more House Mouse cards but this time with the Reindeer Mice! I am so glad that I got these after Stampendous shut!! Thank you to Bunny Hoyle and Lols Aqualina from House Mouse Challenges last year for choosing my card last year before these sold out everywhere!! Have been coloring up a storm and so sorry for being redundant with showing them off. I had started after stamping 37 of all 3 of the images and then really focused on stamping more of the 2. This Reindeer Mice and Mint Swing. When January comes around, I will start next years Christmas cards because I don't like to rush! LOL!! 

Challenges:

House Mouse Challenge-Party option

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Snow

Challenge #155 "Die-cember" and Partnering with Use Your Stuff

I die cut the title, "Merry Christmas" so Thing 1 only


16 comments:

  1. I love those rein-mice! Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing but total cuteness! Love the fold too, thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image, they are hysterical! Love the pretty papers and your cared design once again. Happy Holidays, Bev, and thanks for sharing another card with us at the House Mouse and friends Monday challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. We at House Mouse always enjoy seeing your lovely cards. I love this stamp and the Double Z fold is just so cute. Christmas cards are my favorite to make all year round. I literally gave away 75 cards this year. Some to people who perform a service for me (like get the grey out of my hair). I love to share them with people. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable image from housemouse and a great job on the patterned papers for the fun fold card. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Bev :-) this image is just the most adorable ever!! :-) Your coloring is just fabulous too! Thanks for the shout out! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous New Year!
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock, Beverly! I love your card. The HM stamp and the fold are really fun. Thank you so much for entering again our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete