Monday, November 14, 2022

Pretty Pink Posh Merry Christmas Mug Card 2


 A big thank you to Pretty Pink Posh for being a Super Sponsor for the Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! Using their newest releases: Winter Mug DiesWinter Foliage Dies, and their older Merry Christmas die. Also added Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Jewels mix. 

To make this card, I added glitter to the marshmallows and background which was a Neenah blue cardstock of #65. I adhered double-sided 6" wide Super Tacky Tape adhesive to the blue paper, and removed the top layer. Using a"Pixie puffer" with Pixie Dust glitter I puffed the glitter onto it the blue cardstock to make the glitter background and evenly coat the whole surface. I ink blended with Candied Apple Distress Ink onto the mug die cut and then adhered the snowflake die piece from the set. Used Mowed Lawn for the 2 sizes of holly leaves and then added the jewels with Art Glitter glue.  This card was #392!! Super big blog hop going on so join if you can!!

Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Other Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday #569-570

Caffeinated Christmas Card-Christmas, coffee, holly

Daring Cardmakers-holly

8 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card! I too used the Winter Mug Dies set for my card. It's such a great set...makes me want to drink cocoa! LOL! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for entering the challenge and the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! Love what you've designed! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty card, Bev. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you're having a blessed and creative week.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And another stunner. I love the bright red mug on this one. I really want some like this for my coffee station ready for Christmas. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love that glittery background

    ReplyDelete