Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Hot, Hot, Hot House Mouse Card



 I am doing
the "stick it" or "decoupage" challenge again today. As before, I fussy cut each of the layers out and then gluing the images on top of each layer till there is a stack of them. This is the kit I purchased for decoupage from the official HouseMouse.com site. These images are hilarious today with the House Mouse breathing flames!! And the cards are really very professional looking after all is said and done.

I layered them together very precisely and used Beacons 3 in 1 adhesive which is thick and clear. I got a better layering using that glue and it didn't change the composition of the shiny paper like many other adhesives like the Art Glitter glue that I also like to use. The card was made with old DCWV paper and twine. The small flowers are from Recollections and Hobby Lobby, all from my stash in my room. Hope you enjoy the card.

Challenges:

House Mouse Challenge #371 Anything Goes Option "Stick To It"

Word Art Wednesday #555-556

6 comments:

  1. This is as cute as can be! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and beautiful card Beverly thanks for join us at our HM and Friends ch

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mice will try anything to eat...once! What a fun card and beautifully done with the layers and the background paper matching! Thanks Bev for sharing your wonderful card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Bev :-) the image is so funny and the 3D layering looks fabulous! I have some very hot peppers growing in my yard and a friend once tried to eat a whole one, she didn't do it twice ;-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mercy, I'm afraid I'd be the one with my tongue in the glass praying it was milk since water makes it hotter. The satisfied one is my sister in law who was weaned on ghost peppers. This is so cute. I love it. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this adorable fun creation, great decoupage card great take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete