Monday, September 13, 2021

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Fall Card

This is with a ceramic one of my sons made when he was 13 and it felt kinda Halloween-like so I paired it for the photo so as to show the green of the title more.

Using all kinds of great supplies from Reverse Confetti, I made this fun fall colored birthday card. If you are like me, you are always needing another for a specific person in mind that has one coming up.
I first started with a Neenah white cardstock and blended Distress Oxides in Kitsch Flamingo, and Carved Pumpkin with Erin Lee Creative's blending brushes. Also, ink blended to the card front on the right and bottom of the panel. Added Creek Bank Creations Adhesive to the back of the Big Flower Cover panel before die cutting, so as to adhere it down in one piece easily. Then stamped with my MISTI and colored the Orange Blossoms with copics, and die cut them as well. With a 12 inch Fiskars trimmer, I diagonally cut the cover die pieces and adhered them to an A-2 card, of 4.25x5 inches. Added all the elements and then a few sequins to give some sparkle! It was easiest to align everything in the corner of my MISTI. It really means I have a two-fer since the cut is perfectly down the center and I could use more of these cute birthday cards for 2 friends who live in Florida (Oranges blossoms are our national flower) who happen to have October birthdays. 
Here are the Reverse Confetti products: 

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash-Fall Fun  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Sparkle and Shine



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, Beverly. The colors are beautiful. I love the oranges with the orange blossoms. Cool ceramic piece your son made. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete