Friday, August 20, 2021

Love House Mouse Donut and Coffee



Here is my latest House Mouse card that I did recently with the House Mouse Donut Day Rubber stamp. I used my Copics to color and the Creek Bank Creations Shake & Rattle Cup Cake to decorate the donut with the hearts from the filling mix. I love how feminine and adorable it came out. It was perfect to go to one of my closest friends who I love! The papers are from My Minds Eye 6x6 pad of paper and the dies are from Spellbinders circle dies used with my Platinum 6 machine.

Challenges:

HMFMC #347 Anything Goes Option Water Play

                                                My Card was chosen as one of the Top 3 picks

Word Art Wednesday #505-506

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Add a sentiment

Crafting Happiness Challenge #109

Challenge #91 "Scrapper's Trail Mix" partnering with Color Dare #458-mix plaids, stripes, checks, and polka dots in pattern papers on my card.

Color Dare #458 - Love of Color partnering with Double Trouble #91-Dessert Rose, Peacock, and Sunshine (donut)




18 comments:

  1. That's so sweet, I love how you decorated the doughnut! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hexagon border along the side. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at both Double Trouble and Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors and papers! I love the hearts on the donut. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card and a wonderful patchwork panel, a really feminine card. So glad you shared with us at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trail mix you created on the border with all the different patterns, and great selection of colors used from the Color Dare's Board. Adorable shaker donut with the mouse peeking out... fun and cute card. Thanks for sharing with both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a yummy looking card. It looks like a cake donut and those are some of my favorite now. The papers are pretty and the hexagons look great. Your card is really cute. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev, this is soooo stinkin' cute! Love the soft colors! YUM! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are so pretty and the hexagons look fabulous. the hearts on the donut are a nice touch too. thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge, Bev.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! I like how you’ve finished it off with an MDF sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Beverly :-) the mousie image is so sweet and I love the papers and details, so pretty! Your friend is going to love this! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Beverly! And I love the colours! Thank you for joining our challenge at House Mouse. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww.. how did I not think of Copics!! Adorable card and great idea. Thank you for taking time out and joining us at the photo inspiration. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So yummy, Beverly! Your coloring is so superb that I was sure the donut was edible. And who doesn't love that sweet 'house mouse'? Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #458 and Double Trouble #91.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such soft colours, love the hexagons. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can't go wrong with an adorable House Mouse and cup of coffee! I love your patterned hexagons. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete