Thursday, July 15, 2021

Reverse Confetti Happy Day Orange Blossoms Card


When I saw the release of the Reverse Confetti Orange Blossom stamps, I knew I wanted it! I made this card to play along with their #SYSChallenge for July 2021. I colored the images with Copic Sketch Markers: RV00,RV21,RV23,RV25(DOTS);Y06,Y13,YG21,YG23. I added the dots and arranged the orange blossoms with the Happy Confetti Cuts Layered die after coloring the letters with the markers as well. The birdies are from the Reverse Confetti Christmas Bear set. The background die is Outlined Frame Cover Panel Confetti Cuts. I used Ranger Ink's Distress Oxides in Mustard Seed, Lemonade Squeeze, and Kitsch Flamingo to mimic a baby girl card for the Stock Your Stash July Challenge of Oh, Baby. Do you like the little birdies too? That Christmas Bear set is on clearance for $5 so a greater deal than ever!! My card was inspired by CandiCards! Thanks Candice!

Challenges:

Reverse Confetti Stock July Your Stash Challenge: Oh, Baby

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Lazy Days of Summer

Word Art Wednesday #499-500

Let's Craft and Create: Anything Goes/Die-Punch #173

Crafting Happiness Challenge #104


4 comments:

  1. OOoooooo.....this is SO super pretty, Bev. I love the colors and that gorgeous desing. I'm swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card and love the colours that you have chosen, so fresh and summery. Beautifully coloured and the frame die is great too. Thanks for joining us at Let’s Craft & Create. Happy crafting. Michelle - DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, I love the colors and design!
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a bright and cheerful creation!*Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete