Monday, July 29, 2019

House Mouse Sail Cup Nautical card


Am in love with these adorable House Mouse images by Stampendous! This one is Stampendous Sail Cup. Loved it and here is another card using the DCWV Ocean Breeze Nautical collection that was perfect for this. The stickers are Jolee's Sail boat stickers. I used my MISTI to stamp it and Copic Sketch markers to color it. Enjoy!
Challenges I am entering it.
House Mouse & Friends Challenge #296 Blog-Anything goes/Use any other animal or bird I use 3 House Mouse characters.
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Bright and Cheerful
Word Art Wednesday #396-397


5 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, oh my this is such a fun stamp and love how you colored it up. I have those papers and they are wonderful. Looks like your little mice are out to sea without a paddle, ha ha. thanks for sharing your card with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice nautical House Mouse card. Aren't they cute sailing away. Cute card and lovely coloring. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete