Monday, April 8, 2019

House Mouse Travel Challenge #288




Loved playing along with this month's House Mouse Challenge blog with the Travel theme or anything goes as well. Found this adorable HM Sail Cup image at my local store. Don't you love these guys?
I colored with my copics, and then die cut with a die I purchased from a person and don't have the name of. I then fed red grosgrain through the die cut openings. The paper is from DCWV (named Ocean Breeze) and I fussy cut out the whale and the sentiment which was
backed with blue cardstock, to pop up on the pretty bow with some added Gingham and on the center of the bottom of the picture. The card was all die cut so as to save the fold and I put another fussy cut whale on the inside with a sentiment.
Hope you enjoy my card!
Challenges:
House Mouse challenge #288
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Animal Antics
Word Art Wednesday: #380-381

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so cute. It's beautifully colored and I love the paper that you used and the little whale that you fussy cut. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very beautiful card Beverly

    Gr Karin

    and

    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Beverly! The image is darling, and could that paper be any more perfect?! Love the bit of red gingham, too - thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are a hoot, just floating along in a tea cup, no cares! Wonderful card, love the card shape, the navy blue anchor background paper and that pretty red gingham bow. Image is colored up beautifully. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beverly I love this sweet nautical mousey creation cute take on the option theme Travel. Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends mon. chall.

    mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete