Saturday, March 16, 2019

House Mouse Signing a Card




Using my House Mouse Signing a Card stamp with my MISTI, and Memento Ink in Tuxedo black, I stamped and colored this adorable image with my Copics. I tried to die cut out a frame that had dots and used the Spellbinders Hemstitch rectangles with my Platinum 6 machine.
 I am using 6x6 pieces of Authentique Papers from a pad I bought at Hobby Lobby and have added 4 different patterns of stripes and dots, as well as colors! To go along with the theme of Stripes and/or polka dots, I found a handmade flower with all the colors and beads that reminded me of the dots! The ribbon was from Heidi Swapp from my hoard of ribbons!! I love how cute it all came out and hope you enjoyed it too!!
House Mouse Challenge #286 Stripes and/or polka dots
Word Art Wednesday #378-379
Simon Says: Whatever the Weather

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful Jordan

    gr karin and


    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member



    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, your card is so pretty. Love the sweet image and your coloring is fabulous. The dots and stripes are perfect for our current challenge too. Thanks for sharing your card and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image, and fun patterns around it, too! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete