Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Galentines Day!

 For Galentines Day this year, my girlfriend and I drove 2 hours to go to the Winter Stampfest in New Port Richey, Florida. We had so much fun!!! Here's Lee Ann and I posing so as to get at least one photo of US in the whole day!!

Met up with Pocono Pam from our Social Media groups. She's far right. And met her friend, Raccyn.
 Creek Bank Creations has been one of my favorite shops at the past Stampfest's and this was great to get my picture with Julie Creek who owns it! She's so sweet and fun!! Love learning all the tricks from her demo's! They have an online store: CBC and a great Youtube channel to show you her "Paper Sandwich".
Here's one of my newest product buys, the Scrolled Heart die, and a card she made with it! Love this!
For Lunch, we ate at local Coffee Cafe called
East Main Street Coffee Shop. They had Keto breads made fresh as well as other that were glutton free!! We had the Keto cheese biscuit with egg and ham sandwich. It was filling and delicious!! ( Note: I should've taken a pic, but I dove right in, and it was gone before I thought of that). That helped so we could go back to the convention, around the corner and continue to shop! This guy bakes his breads homemade and everything was delicious! Our treat was that they had a band playing for the lunch customers, and it made it an even better delight! All, and all, we had a fabulous Galentines Day, celebrated the Saturday before Valentines and brought tons of goodies home to play with! After getting back to my house, we stayed up till midnight and though we were exhausted, managed to get a few cards made with the new supplies! Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment