Thursday, July 12, 2018

Crate Paper Anniversary Album











Using the fabulous Crate Paper Confetti collection by Maggie Holmes (@MaggieHDesign), I put together a gift album for my husband to celebrate our anniversary. He loves my albums to be in his office and look at our life blessed by God! It has been 38 loving years with this wonderful man!!! Crazy, fun and a wonderful ride! I even put our pic of us on a ride at Disney just because I thought it was symbolic of what life brings you! Truly a blessing to ride this life as I know it with him by my side! Thank you Jesus!
Album details: Confetti Collection by Crate Paper chipboard stickers, all double sided papers, American Craft Celebrate Phrases Thickers, and more stickers. A loved how they all looked with the Prima Marketing album designed by Donna Downey. I received these older items from someone else and was grateful to have, since it matched the theme of what I was needing. Hope you enjoy the pages I have included. There is more but I thought this was photo heavy as it was!!! Enjoy!
Challenges:
Frilly and Funkie Be Happy-Birds inside pages and a very happy album!

3 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful and congrats on your 38 happy years together. May you be blessed with many more! The love shines through on each page. Thanks for playing with us at Frillie and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy anniversary, Beverly! What a thoughtful and sentimental gift! I love the color palette and all those happy pictures tucked inside. I spied all the sweet little birdies and butterflies scattered throughout the lovely pages. Wishing you many many more happy years togetehr! Thanks so much for joining the "B" Happy Challenge at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy & Blessed Anniversary! What a wonderful gift of love you have created and a perfect memento for this event! Thanks for playing along with us at the Frilly and Funkie "B Happy" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete