Thursday, February 23, 2017

Scrapbook Generation Layout Boston Freedom Trail



Using My Minds Eye Kate & Co. papers, I scraplifted from this Scrapbook Generation sketch and made this layout for some of my many Boston trip pics.  I added wood pieces I'd picked up from Michaels. I enjoy going by a sketch or scraplifting another's layout since it's like using a recipe and helps get our many photos onto beautiful layouts! Hope it helps you as well!
Challenges I'm entering it in:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Truly fabulous! Love the placement of elements in this layout! I locve Boston Freedom Trail and had been on once many years ago. Thanks so much for joining the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes". Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete