Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Paper Smooches Pals

 

For this card I used the Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamp set. Starting at the bottom of the stack, and using a card I saw on the internet as an example, I stamped the puppy first.  Then I stamped just the top of each critter onto another thin piece of scrap cardstock. After I fussy cut the ears or tops of the heads of each, I used this as masking, as seen in my 3rd pic.  I colored with my various copic colors, and chose a color combo that was more masculine. Bazzill cardstock was my card base with fussy cutting one side. Love these adorable critters and am so in love in the way it turned out. Hope you enjoy it too!!
Challenges:
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Week #131-For white space and layered colorful (like the kids' outfits) critters instead of mountains. The fiber to match the branches of the tree.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment