Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Webster's Pages Family Traditions Card for SCT WCD 7:00pm sketch


From the Scrapbooks & Cards Today's 7:00pm Sketch, I used Webster's Pages Family Traditions and made this card. I used Thankful for the background and then Funny Stories for the strips, and one of their Mini Craft Bags for the envie. The sentiment was on the bag so I didn't add anything more since I wanted that to be the center of attention and added wire stars wrapped in washi tape to cover the wires. Also, added a designer paperclip at the top. All products were from the same Webster's Pages Family Traditions collection.
I am also posting this for the fall challenge on Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday Week #71.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the elements you chose...especially the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Your papers and embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete