Monday, April 4, 2011

Calle Ocho in Little Havana, Miami, Florida

Mural painted on building along 8th Street, by Archie Nica

Guayaba y gueso con cafe' con leche
Media Noche

Cigars being rolled in a local establishment.


I hope you enjoy seeing some real spanish culture from Little Havana in Miami, Florida.

We enjoy the colors and fantastic culture they have. This is my daughter's third year taking Spanish and I wanted her to really understand more about the customs so we went to 8th Street, Miami. Wish I could have another Media Noche and Cafe' con leche, right now, don't you?

Make sure to join my blog and I will post the layout I made from this trip, later.

Beverly

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I miss medianoches so badly. I'm so jealous. I am not of fan of the guayaba pastelitos though. I prefer the queso or the carne ones. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my husbands favorite is casitos which is just the smallest ones with only cheese and tons of sugar, of course!! Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete