Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Deal at Walgreens.com!!! And Ritz photos 6 cents on Wednesdays!


I order my photos from Ritz photos or Walgreens at www.walgreens.com/photos depending on what deal they have or what size photos I need. Walgreens has this deal right now, as well as, collage photos for 33% off of 29 cents. Now, I use the "collage" feature (found under "gifts") to make my wallet size photos, or smaller, for mini albums. In fact, I use my left overs to add more photos to tags going on layouts. I LOVE photos and therefore the more of them, the better!!

Ritz Photos at www.ritzpix.com has theirs for 6 cents every Tuesday and Wednesday, and books on Thursday and Friday. Note that the photos are 3 1/2 by 5 inches!! I love that size myself. Again, I can fit more photos on a layout! Hope these bargains help you as much as they have helped me save $$ while scrapbooking! Enjoy!
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment