Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hobby Lobby Grand Opening on Monday!



Silly me, made plans on Monday morning only to remember later that Hobby Lobby's Grand Opening is then! Change of plans, of course. I can't miss our first Hobby Lobby here in Orlando!! And to sweeten the deal, here are some coupons for this week that will help us help the economy. :) I still love my local scrapbook store, Pik Tails, on John Young at Hunter's Creek Blvd, where I purchased the newest Just Rite Stamps for Christmas. See www.JustRiteStampers.com/ProductDetail.aspx?productid=JB-08780
to see the set. I purchase directly from the store for $16.99 and they had everything in stock (tons more just arrived)on Thursday. Great deals for us Copic users!!

Enjoy your fantastic week ladies,

Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment